Congratulations to …
STEPHEN HALES our new Graphic Design Area Coordinator!
Graphic Design Club Meeting
- Thursday, October 23rd 6-7PM.
- Meeting will be located at LI 509.
- We will be reviewing roughs for the Primary Children’s Hospital service project.
- Going over final designs for our club fundraising posters.
- Discussing logo/wordmark designs for Western Swing club.
Business of Art Conference Scholarship Opportunity
- The Business of Art is a seminar for visual artists in all disciplines with a goal of educating and training artists and enhancing economic development in our state and region.
- Artists come to learn to create a successful art business.
- Dixie State University, in St. George Utah, Cultural Arts Department, developed and sponsors this event as a community outreach program in collaboration with The Center for Education, Business and the Arts (CEBA) – a regional economic development organization in Kane County.
- We need 10 committed student names and email addresses to before October 31st, to receive a scholarship waiving the registration fee of $35 per student.
- Students would need to pay for travel and board.
- Here is a website link with more information http://dixieculturalarts.com/business-of-art/.
- Please email email@example.com if you are interested.
Science Association of Women Volunteer Opportunity
- SAW is looking for a graphic design student who would be willing to be the Vice President of Publicity.
- The SAW is a club and so this would be a volunteer position.
- Needing help designing posters and fliers for the club, which would be about a 5 hour per week commitment (depending on upcoming events, etc.)
- For more information please visit http://uvusaw.blogspot.com/2014/08/vp-of-publicity-wanted.html.