Neither UVU, the AVC Department, nor the Graphic Design Area can verify the validity or fitness of any opportunity. Students shall pursue any such opportunities at their own risk.
- If you have questions please contact the individual company offering the opportunity and initiate further discussion.
- Opportunities are listed as a service to students.
INTERNSHIP FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- You can also view more frequently asked questions here.
- Upper- or lower-division credit can be earned for an internship.
- Upper-division credit requires an internship having a mentor with a four-year graphic design degree. Determination of upper- or lower-division credit status for any internship opportunity must be ascertained/verified by the graphic design area coordinator.
- Consult with your academic advisor to ensure that any internship credits you may earn will count toward your degree/graduation requirements.
- Each credit hour of internship requires 75 hours of internship work.
INTERNSHIP CREDIT CAN BE EARNED BY FOLLOWING THESE STEPS:
- Fill out an internship application form available from the AVC office or from the AVC web site. Read all instructions on the form and fill out the form completely and accurately. Complete all necessary steps on the form (this may include a university-required internship orientation.
- Submit the application to the Graphic Design Area Coordinator for review. If the application for a specific internship is approved the registration block will be removed for the internship applicant so he/she may register for the internship course.
- Register for the appropriate course for a given semester and be sure to pay all necessary fees and tuition.
- Participate in your internship and be certain to fulfill your agreement as denoted on your internship application.
KNOWN INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES: