Desired starting date:
May 12th, 2015
June 1st, 2015
Hours and schedule availability:
Depends on experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of marketing principles in design.
- Experience and proficiency in creating online content (emails, landing pages, social media, websites, etc.).
- Proficient in HTML/CSS and responsive design.
- Proficient in use of Adobe Suite applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver).
- Willingness to learn new skills.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- High level of initiative and follow-through.
- Portfolio required.
- 3-5 years experience.
- You will work in a fast-paced creative environment and will be responsible for the creation of marketing materials, both print and digital, for several business units within Deseret Book.
- Some examples include: email campaigns, indoor and outdoor signage, websites (desktop and mobile versions), digital products including apps, logos, and branding, and product packaging, etc
Will the designer be working on site?
Will the designer need their own equipment?
Have questions? Please contact:
Taylor at 801-517-3372.